Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Liberty

Happy Hump day!!

Wednesday WIP day finish

Liberty by Prairie Moon, sorry! It's a OOP

I filled it with sawdust. I let it sit by my sewing machine for a few days, soooo scared to sew it.
But it was easier then I thought and also come out better then I ever expected

I forgot to add a shop down the road from The Stitchery Nook that we visited a few weeks ago

 Ewe and Eye Woolens and Such in Osage, Iowa

Rug hooking, punch needle and wool appliqué patterns and supplies


The models were awesome 

It was so fascinating...like I need another hole in my head, awwww what's one more, lol
I did buy some wool for finishing and a Stacy Nash kitted design
That's all for today 

Thanks for visiting 
Ranae

17 comments:

Vickie said...

This is SOOOOOOOOOO awesome! Really. Very neat.

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

What an awesome finish, Ranae! You did a great job!!!

Annie said...

Coolest shoe ever! I love it!

Patti said...

Absolutely STUNNING finish!!! Congrats and Enjoy! One of my all time favorite shops in one of my favorite cities :)
Blessings, Patti

Shelly said...

What great stitching and finishing on the boot! It's perfect. I would go nuts in a store like that. Good thing there are none like that here!

Brigitte said...

Wow, such a fantastic finish. Looks very special.

Julie said...

That looks a shop filled with lovely things.
Super finish, you did a great job stitching and finishing it.

Marilyn said...

That turned out awesome!
The shop looks like a gal could get in a lot of trouble there. ;)
Marilyn

Robin in Virginia said...

Congratulations on your finish! Way to go! It turned out fabulous.

Jeanne said...

Love your Liberty finish - I have that pattern in my stash but never got it stitched yet. Thanks for showing the shop in Osage....my DH and I do road trips in the Midwest to visit family so if I get near there I will certainly stop in.

Joysze said...

Love that finish!! It's SO.CUTE!!!!!!

Barb said...

Liberty is just lovely!

Phyllis said...

Your finish looks awesome!! Great job!

Angela said...

A lovely finish!

Lillie said...

What an adorable finish on Liberty. And matching backing too.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great work on a very tricky finish! The backing fabric is awesome.
The shop looks great too.

Ana said...

Wondeful finish! I didn't know about that design, I like the boot shape. Have a nice week.